Monday 8 November 2010

Howdy Folks

Welcome to my long overdue blog.


My life has had its ups and downs, but I've always found that no matter how the shit hits the fan, I've always been able to get a good story out of it. Sometimes I've even learned from my mistakes, although a lot of the time I can be found smacking myself in the head and wondering why I didn't learn sooner.

Occasionally I get things right.

So if I can inspire you to do something (or not to do something, depending on just how bone-headed I've been). I'm also hoping you good folks would be kind enough to give me feedback, on my writing, on my life, or just give me validation by reading and commenting as I overshare.

Hope you'll enjoy picking over my thoughts and meditations.

Dom

1 comment:

  1. Like everything, saying is easy than doing. It is very easy to say I learned from my mistakes, but how many times can you actually do it? That is the key!

    ReplyDelete